Recipe by carolinafan
From grill to table in minutes.
Top Review by Nickeletta
I'd gotten this same recipe from the Kraft website, and finally tried it. It is amazing! We added zucchini, tomatoes and sweet potatoes to our kabobs. Love grilled veggies... and the orange juice adds a nice flavor to the bbq sauce.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups pineapple chunks (about 1/2 cored, peeled pineapple)
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 green pepper, cut into chunks
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 3 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Soak wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes; drain.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Using 8 long wooden skewers, (two, side by side, for each kabob) thread chicken alternately with peppers and pineapple onto skewers, to create 4 kabobs.
- Mix barbecue sauce and juice; brush on kabobs.
- Grill kabobs 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, brushing occasionally with remaining sauce.