Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This was my grandmother's recipe. They are sweet and unlike any other eggs you have ever had!
Make and share this Sweet Basil Eggs recipe from Food.com.
- Mix ingredients in nonstick pan.
- Cook over medium heat until all liquid is absorbed.
- This takes a while, about 10-15 minutes stirring occasionally.
- You can use fresh tomatoes and basil, if you like.
- I prefer the canned and dried.
These were certainly simple to do. It tasted ok as well but just did not have the "oomph" I thought it would have. I think I would spice it up a bit more next time.