Prep 2 mins
Cook 15 mins
This was my grandmother's recipe. They are sweet and unlike any other eggs you have ever had!
- Mix ingredients in nonstick pan.
- Cook over medium heat until all liquid is absorbed.
- This takes a while, about 10-15 minutes stirring occasionally.
- You can use fresh tomatoes and basil, if you like.
- I prefer the canned and dried.
These were certainly simple to do. It tasted ok as well but just did not have the "oomph" I thought it would have. I think I would spice it up a bit more next time.