This was my grandmother's recipe. They are sweet and unlike any other eggs you have ever had!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix ingredients in nonstick pan.
- 2Cook over medium heat until all liquid is absorbed.
- 3This takes a while, about 10-15 minutes stirring occasionally.
- 4You can use fresh tomatoes and basil, if you like.
- 5I prefer the canned and dried.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Basil Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.4
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 423.0 mg
- Sodium 151.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 14.9 g