Recipe by LAURIE
From a fav cookbook, Simply chicken, my family loves drumsticks, so this is made often when we fire up the grill. Prep time includes marinading.
Top Review by MrsKnox2016
Didn't notice much difference with this marinade unfortunately. Had all the ingredients on hand, which is a plus. Marinated for 2.5 hrs, turning drumsticks regularly. Cooked over low heat on the grill and because of the honey, the skin burnt easily. Didn't notice any flavoring difference, but it didn't negatively impact the flavor either. Thanks for posting.
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Slash chicken legs 2-3 times with a sharp knife.
- Place in glass baking dish side by side to marinade.
- Mix remaining ingredients together and pour over chicken.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Cook on hot grill about 20 minutes, turning and brushing with the marinade.
- Check to make sure they are done and be careful not to burn them.