Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is way too easy. I am almost embarrased to post it. But my picky eater sniffed it and said, "I hope it tastes as good as it smells!" She and DH loved it. Vary as you see fit.
- 8 ounces dried noodles or 8 ounces pasta, of choice
- 1 (28 ounce) jarof white cheese sauce (like Ragu three cheese sauce, or any other brand)
- 20 -30 pre-made meatballs (you can buy them at Wal-Mart or or your favorite grocery store -)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (I use garlic and seasoned salt plus a bit of dried parsley) or 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt, plus whatever you like (I use garlic and seasoned salt plus a bit of dried parsley)
- Bake the meatball about 10 minutes and while you are doing this, cook pasta.
- Then just mix it all up or arrange it prettily.
- THIS DOES NOT RE-HEAT well. But, it is darn tasty the first time around!