Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A lakehouse ritual. Strong stuff.
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
- 1 cup spiced rum
- 3⁄4 cup dark rum
- 1⁄3 cup orange liqueur (Triple Sec, Grand Marnier, etc.)
- ice cube
- 2 -3 fresh mint leaves
- Add the first 4 ingredients to the container of an electric blender; process until smooth.
- Add ice until reaches the 5-cup level; Process until smooth.
- Add mint leaves; process until smooth.
Interesting combo. I didn't have spiced rum so I used CM coconut rum. I skipped the mint, i just dont care for mint. Over all was a good drink. Tart but yummy!! I also added one drop of green food coloring to give it a pretty green cast. Thanks for posting. I will be making this again.