- 2 (15 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with jalapenos
- 2 (15 ounce) cans white corn
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- 1 medium red onion
- 1 bunch green onion
- 1 cup cooked quinoa, cooled
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil or 1⁄4 cup grapeseed oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients into a large bowl and mix well to combine flavors. Refrigerate to allow flavors to meld.
- Eat as a stand alone salad or dip into it with tortilla chips! Also great used as salsa!
- Very easy to leave out ingredients, or add your favorite flavors. I've made this without onion products with zero problems.