Recipe by rsarahl
A healthy snack for your little one. Vary the flavor of yogurt and variety of fruit to suit your child's taste; use pureed fruit where necessary when the texture or size of the whole fruit is not acceptable for your youngster. The technique is simple and the ingredients are usually something that are on hand. Cook time is freeze time.
- 8 ounces vanilla yogurt
- 4 tablespoons bananas, which means 4 thick slices from the middle of a banana
Directions See How It's Made
- Spoon 4 ounces of yogurt into each of 2 6-ounce paper cups.
- Press 2 slices of banana into each cup.
- Insert a wooden popsicle stick into each cup and freeze overnight or for 4-6 hours until solid.
- To serve, wiggle the frozen yogurt popsicle out of the cup or peel off the cup if it's easier.
- Note: wooden popsicle sticks are available at most craft stores.
- Children 2-4 should be supervised when eating these pops due to the wooden sticks.