Recipe by gingerkitten D
I found this recipe at ivillage.com. It is supposed to be what beauty contestants and supermodels do to get the jiggle out. Well, I know with swimsuit season approaching, I need to do SOMETHING. I have not tried this yet, but have heard of doing it before!!! I sure hope it helps!!!
- 1 cup warm used ground coffee (or more depending on the area you are working on)
- plastic wrap or fresh seaweed, strips from health food store
Directions See How It's Made
- Line your bathroom floor with old newspapers or make sure the floor will not stained by coffee grounds.
- Make sure the coffee grounds are warm, but not too hot.
- Rub the grounds into the cellulite laden areas using your hands, loofah, or washcloth (don't use a new one for this).
- Most of the grounds will fall off, but some residue will remain.
- Ideally seawood is used to wrap the area, but if you do not have seaweed handy (and really, who does?), use plastic wrap.
- Wrap completely around the upper leg and let set for a few minutes.
- For optimum results do this treatment twice weekly!