Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Southern Living.
- 2 (6 ounce) packagesfresh Baby Spinach
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup fresh shredded parmesan cheese
- Rinse spinach; drain.
- In a big skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add spinach to skillet; cook just until wilted.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Add in spinach, eggs, whipping cream, and parsesan cheese, stirring to combine.
- Pour mixture into a greased 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake in a 350° oven for 25 minutes or until pie is set; let stand 10 minutes.
- Cut into wedges.