Prep 15 mins
Cook 34 mins
From Kraft Food and Family. Great for Superbowl parties!
- 6 medium baking potatoes, baked (about 2 lb.)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese, cut into 1/4 in. cubes
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise; scoop out centers, leaving 1/4 inches thick shells. (Reserve centers for another use.) Cut shells in half crosswise.
- Place shells, skin-sides down, on ungreased baking sheet; brush insides of shells lightly with oil.
- Bake 15 minute or until golden brown. Top evenly with Velveeta and bacon. Bake an additional 4 minute or until Velveeta is melted. Top evenly with sour cream and onions.