This 3 ingredient confection disappears off the plate!! Easy to make and so far, everyone has loved it!
- 1 package Skor chips (may be Heath chips in the U.S.??)
- 1 box Ritz cracker, crushed
- 1 can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- Mix all together and spread in a greased 8 x 8 baking pan.
- Bake at 350 Degrees for 25 minutes.
So super simple to make and delicious too! I prepared exactly as directed by the recipe. I think 25 minutes was a touch too long for my oven but that is easily adjusted next time. Thanks for a yummy recipe Love2Eat!
We have been making this for a few years now. It's so simple, delicious & definitely addictive!!