1/1 Photo of Super Simple Mini Chocolate Banana Cream Pies
Chef Buggsy Mate's Note:
This is a nice simple recipe that is quick to put together and very tasty. They are extremely fast to make if you microwave the filling. Time does not include cooling period. Note: I use "Cook & Serve" pudding for this recipe as I feel that it has a better taste and texture then instant. If you chose to use instant pudding, please make sure to follow the package directions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make pudding according to package directions.
- 2Slice bananas and place 2-3 slices in the bottom of each mini pie crust.
- 3Fill the pie crusts with pudding and top with remaining banana slices.
- 4Place pies in refrigerator to cool.
- 5Once cool, sprinkle with toffee bits.
- 6Top with chocolate whipped cream and drizzle with chocolate sauce if desired.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Simple Mini Chocolate Banana Cream Pies
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.4
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 11.5 mg
- Sodium 60.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate cookie pie crust