Prep 2 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a nice simple recipe that is quick to put together and very tasty. They are extremely fast to make if you microwave the filling. Time does not include cooling period. Note: I use "Cook & Serve" pudding for this recipe as I feel that it has a better taste and texture then instant. If you chose to use instant pudding, please make sure to follow the package directions.
- Make pudding according to package directions.
- Slice bananas and place 2-3 slices in the bottom of each mini pie crust.
- Fill the pie crusts with pudding and top with remaining banana slices.
- Place pies in refrigerator to cool.
- Once cool, sprinkle with toffee bits.
- Top with chocolate whipped cream and drizzle with chocolate sauce if desired.
This was really easy and came out looking quite beautiful. It also gave me a chance to try out the chocolate whipped topping with vodka I found in the liquor store, heh heh heh. Made for Aus/NZ Swap.