1/1 Photo of Super Simple Mini Chocolate Banana Cream Pies
Chef Buggsy Mate's Note:
This is a nice simple recipe that is quick to put together and very tasty. They are extremely fast to make if you microwave the filling. Time does not include cooling period. Note: I use "Cook & Serve" pudding for this recipe as I feel that it has a better taste and texture then instant. If you chose to use instant pudding, please make sure to follow the package directions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make pudding according to package directions.
- 2Slice bananas and place 2-3 slices in the bottom of each mini pie crust.
- 3Fill the pie crusts with pudding and top with remaining banana slices.
- 4Place pies in refrigerator to cool.
- 5Once cool, sprinkle with toffee bits.
- 6Top with chocolate whipped cream and drizzle with chocolate sauce if desired.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Simple Mini Chocolate Banana Cream Pies
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.4
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 11.5 mg
- Sodium 60.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate cookie pie crust