Recipe by Chef Buggsy Mate
This is a nice simple recipe that is quick to put together and very tasty. They are extremely fast to make if you microwave the filling. Time does not include cooling period. Note: I use "Cook & Serve" pudding for this recipe as I feel that it has a better taste and texture then instant. If you chose to use instant pudding, please make sure to follow the package directions.
Top Review by threeovens
This was really easy and came out looking quite beautiful. It also gave me a chance to try out the chocolate whipped topping with vodka I found in the liquor store, heh heh heh. Made for Aus/NZ Swap.
- 6 small chocolate cookie pie crust
- 1 (3 ounce) boxcook&serve banana cream pudding (I do not use instant)
- 2 cups milk (for making the pudding)
- 2 small bananas, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup toffee pieces
- chocolate whipped cream
- chocolate syrup (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Make pudding according to package directions.
- Slice bananas and place 2-3 slices in the bottom of each mini pie crust.
- Fill the pie crusts with pudding and top with remaining banana slices.
- Place pies in refrigerator to cool.
- Once cool, sprinkle with toffee bits.
- Top with chocolate whipped cream and drizzle with chocolate sauce if desired.