Lisa Lou Who's Note:
This quick fix meal is a cinch to throw together after work!! My boys (3&5) love it!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ounce) package refrigerated pie crusts, at room temp
- 2 (5 ounce) cans chicken breasts, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) can campbell's ready to serve cream of potato soup
- 1Unroll bottom pie crust onto bottom and up sides of 9" square baking dish.
- 2Mix chicken, vegetables, and soup together in large bowl.
- 3Pour into crust.
- 4Top with remaining pie crust.
- 5Seal edges and flute top.
- 6Bake at 450 for 35-45 minutes or until golden.
- 7Let sit 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Simple Chicken Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (378 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 783.4
- Calories from Fat 398
- Total Fat 44.2 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 51.9 mg
- Sodium 1841.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 23.6 g