Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This quick fix meal is a cinch to throw together after work!! My boys (3&5) love it!!
- 1 (15 ounce) package refrigerated pie crusts, at room temp
- 2 (5 ounce) cans chicken breasts, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) cancampbell's ready to serve cream of potato soup
- Unroll bottom pie crust onto bottom and up sides of 9" square baking dish.
- Mix chicken, vegetables, and soup together in large bowl.
- Pour into crust.
- Top with remaining pie crust.
- Seal edges and flute top.
- Bake at 450 for 35-45 minutes or until golden.
- Let sit 5 minutes before serving.
I also make this but with a few variations. I use left over chicken and add a large can of veg-all. I also mix one can of cream of chicken soup with the potato soup. We love it.