1/1 Photo of Super Fast Puff Pastry Breadsticks
I posted "Easiest Breadsticks Ever", Easiest Breadsticks Ever, they are a very easy homemade breadstick. Today I came across an easier and faster breadstick (from Paula's Home Cooking), but, these aren't exactly all homemade like the other recipe. I have not made them yet, but I will be tonight!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1First preheat your oven to 400 degrees and lightly grease a baking sheet.
- 2On a lightly floured surface, unfold pastry sheets, cutting each sheet into 13 strips, about 3/4 by 10-inches apiece.
- 3In a shallow dish (pie pan), combine Parm. cheese, basil, and garlic.
- 4Brush pastry sticks with melted butter.
- 5Roll pastry in cheese mixture, lightly coating each side.
- 6Gently twist pastry sticks, and place on a prepared baking sheet.
- 7Bake for 12 minutes.
- 8Remove to wire racks to cool.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Fast Puff Pastry Breadsticks
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 13
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.0
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 16.1 mg
- Sodium 236.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 5.7 g