Recipe by XxXxkittykat
With only 3 ingredients, these are great. I found this recipie off of another website.
Top Review by TreeSquirrel
Yummy and easy cookie! I love how quick these are to make and bake in my toaster oven! This is a softer type of cookie that literally melted in my mouth. They were, however, a bit on the crumbly side. This didn't matter much to me since they were so tasty. Thanks for posting!
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until completely mixed.
- Roll into balls about an inch in diameter and place on a cookie sheet.
- Once the balls are spaced and rolled, use a fork to make criss-cross marks on the top each cookie.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.The bottoms of the cookies should be slightly golden.
- Let them cool for about 5-10 minutes.