Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Warm flavorful sandwiches that are quick, easy and vegetarian friendly!
- 6 kaiser rolls
- 6 large portabella mushroom caps (or sliced baby bellas)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper (thinly sliced)
- 1⁄4 cup dry ranch dressing mix (such as Hidden Valley brand)
- 1 cup arugula
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Toss mushrooms and pepper slices with olive oil and lightly coat with ranch dressing mix.
- Place mushrooms and peppers on a shallow baking tray and place in oven until softened (approximately 10-15 minutes).
- Remove mushrooms and peppers from oven, place one cap (or handful of baby bella slices) on one half of each kaiser roll, followed by the red pepper, arugula and then a slice of provolone cheese.
- Lower the oven temperature to 200.
- Wrap each slider individually with aluminum foil and place back into the oven until cheese is melted (approximately 5-10 minutes).
- Remove sandwiches from oven, unwrap and enjoy!