Prep 10 mins
Cook 22 mins
This is super simple--everything is cooked in a foil packet, meaning there are literally no pans to clean! Woo hoo! I got the recipe from the Reynolds website, but I did change it slightly.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen vegetables (the kind designed for stir fry that includes pasta)
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 lemon, zest of, grated
- garlic salt, to taste
- lemon pepper, to taste
- 1 lemon, juice of
- PREHEAT grill to medium-high or oven to 450°F.
- CENTER one chicken breast half on a 12x18-inch sheet of foil. Season to taste (I used garlic salt and lemon pepper). Arrange 1/2 stir-fry vegetable mixture around chicken; top with butter. Sprinkle with lemon peel and seasonings to taste.
- BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make second packet.
- BAKE 22 to 24 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven OR GRILL 10 to 12 minutes in covered grill. Open packets. If they are too liquidy, then strain them. Squeeze lemon juice over chicken and vegetables, season if necessary, and serve.