Recipe by *Pixie*
These are tender and delicious. Serve with rice and a veggie-stir fry. They take awhile to cook in your oven, but don't use much of your time to prepare. Good for a day when you have a lot of other things to do around the house.
Top Review by Winnipeg *Mel*
This was a extremely easy recipe to make. However they needed a bit more flavor. I think that the next time I make them I will marinade them in a bit of honey as well as the garlic to give a bit more of a kick. I did really enjoy the simplicity of the prep work.
- 3 lbs pork side ribs
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 (350 ml) jardry garlic sparerib barbecue sauce (I like Wong Wing or similar sauce)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place two 18" pieces of tinfoil shiny side together.
- Fold 1/4" over along the entire length of one side.
- Then fold again.
- Open the tinfoil to make one large sheet and place on a large cookie sheet or baking pan.
- Place the ribs in a single layer on the foil and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon garlic powder.
- Flip and sprinkle with a second teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Close the tinfoil over the ribs and double fold to seal.
- Close both ends and double fold.
- Bake for one hour.
- Remove the ribs from the foil and cut into individual ribs.
- Place in a large casserole dish and cover with the sparerib sauce.
- Place the lid on the casserole or cover with tinfoil.
- Bake for 70-80 minutes or until very tender.
- Before serving, stir to coat with sauce.