This recipe is based off of a Cooking Light recipe, but it is not pan fried at all. You could easily double this recipe, but I cook for two, so this is perfect for us. I serve this with veggies and crescent rolls.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Lightly spray a pie plate or a foil-lined baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
- 3Combine Parmesan, breadcrumbs, and salt in a shallow dish (I use a paper plate). Place egg in a separate shallow dish.
- 4Dip each side of each chicken breast in egg, then dredge in the breadcrumb mixture. Place on prepared pan.
- 5Bake for 18 minutes, flipping once halfway through, until done.
- 6Take the chicken out and switch the oven to BROIL.
- 7Divide the sauce evenly and pour over each piece of chicken. Sprinkle evenly with the mozzarella cheese.
- 8Broil 2 minutes or until the cheese melts.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Easy Baked Chicken Parmesan for Two
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 340.5
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 209.0 mg
- Sodium 786.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 41.5 g