Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This is easy and delicious. Enjoy!!
Make and share this Super Easy and Delicious Pulled Pork recipe from Food.com.
- Turn crock pot on "low".
- Rub seasoning salt and black pepper into roast.
- Pour Dr. Pepper into crock pot. (I used diet).
- Place shoulder roast in crock pot, cover and allow to cook 6-8 hours.
- Place cole slaw mix, mayo and sugar in a bowl. Mix well, cover and refrigerate. Cole slaw will sweat and be a good consistency by the time the meat is cooked.
- Pull apart meat using two forks, discarding fat. I leave the meat in larger chunks instead of smaller strands and prefer the texture when eating it.
- Heap onto ciabatta rolls, add a shot of Stubb's honey pecan and top with slaw.