1/1 Photo of Super Bowl Italian Submarine Sandwich
I get a ton of requests for this sandwich, particularly at Superbowl time. I think the key is the fresh ingredients and using a really good Italian dressing (or a homemade vinaigrette).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the loaf of bread in half lengthwise.
- 2Dig out excess bread in the center so that each half resembles a shallow "canoe".
- 3Drizzle the bread with Italian salad dressing.
- 4Layer the ingredients on the bread as desired.
- 5Cut the finished sandwich into 1 1/2 inch slices and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Bowl Italian Submarine Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 569.7
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 39.7 mg
- Sodium 1750.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 24.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roasted red peppers