This was in the December 2011 issue of Food Network Magazine. So easy and made with fruits that are easy to find.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups orange juice, no pulp
- 3 -6 ounces orange liqueur
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 clementines or 2 blood oranges, cut into sections
- 1 granny smith apple, cut into 1/4 inch cubes
- 1 red Anjou pear, peeled and cut into 1/4 inch cubes
- 2 liters sweet sparkling red wine, chilled (like Rosa Regale)
- 1 liter carbonated lemon-lime beverage, chilled
- 1In a pitcher or punch bowl, whisk the orange juice, orange liqueur and honey.
- 2Add the cinnamon stick, clemetines (or blood oranges), apple and pear and stir to combine. Set aside at room temperature for at least 1 hour.
- 3Right before serving, add the wine and soda to the fruit mixture and stir gently to combine.
- 4Serve immediately in ice-filled glasses.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sunny Anderson's Winter Sangria
Serving Size: 1 (410 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 341.3
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 23.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 29.6 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: