Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
An egg white recipe that I am rather fond of in the morning sometimes.
- 4 egg whites
- 1⁄2 jalapeno, seeded & diced
- 3 grape tomatoes, cut lengthwise
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup monterey jack pepper cheese, shredded
- 3 teaspoons parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped (optional)
- salt (optional)
- pepper (optional)
- Put olive oil in saucepan over medium to medium high heat.
- Crack egg whites into a bowl.
- Mix jalepeno, green onion, and tomatoes into egg whites. If using salt or pepper add now.
- Once oil is hot, pour egg mixture into saucepan and cover making sure to watch. The point of covering the eggs is so that the top of the egg whites are fully cooked and not runny.
- When eggs on top are almost completely set, add pepperjack and parmesan. Cover until cheese is melted.
- Serve and enjoy!