- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) package macaroni & cheese dinner mix
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon melted margarine
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 8 slices Canadian bacon
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare macaroni dinner according to package directions, using 1/2 cup milk.
- Saute green pepper and onion in margarine until tender.
- Combine prepared macaroni and cheese dinner, vegetables and soup.
- Spoon into a greased 10x6x2-inch baking dish.
- Arrange bacon slices on top.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.