Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is super easy to make. If you don't like goat cheese you could use cream cheese, however I think the goat cheese has a better flavor with this. Remember, olive oil is a good fat and good for you. (Do not use dried basil for this recipe.)
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) jar sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil (drain and chopped)
- 11 ounces log goat cheese
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Bring ingredients to room temperature.
- Place cheese on a serving platter or dish.
- Arrange chopped sun-dried tomatoes on top of cheese.
- Pour olive oil on top.
- Cover with fresh basil.
- Serve with crackers.