Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
A nice summer time salad. Only 5 WW points.
- 8 ounces wagon wheel macaroni
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb fresh boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2 inch diced
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can Mexican-style corn, drained
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add oil and heat until hot.
- Sauté chicken until golden brown, about 6 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes and corn and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss with hot pasta and garnish with Monterey Jack cheese.
- Serve immediately.