Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is amazing! I made it the other night and wow it was a HIT! I didnt measure anything, so I hope my approximate measurements work for you. You can't really mess this one up though, it'll come out great! Add or descrease yougurt and/or milk depending on creamy you want it. Enjoy with guests outside on a warm summer night. Would also be great for a BBQ!!!
- Put all ingredients into blender mix.
- Blend less time for thicker fruitier smoothie.
- Blend longer and faster fora smoother smoothie.
- (You may add some cold water if too thick, and give it a blend).
- Garmish glass by slicing half way through a chunk or thick slice of melon, and stick on glass rim.
Super yummy!! But I would use less milk for a thicker smoothie next time but that may be because I did not use ice that it was pretty thin. I actually used cold water in place of the milk as we don't consume actual milk. I also obviously peeled my honeydew melons. I used Balkan (thick) yogurt, a bit more creamed honey out of habit, and maybe a bit less white sugar. I may make this again.