Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
I bought Tequila Rose liqueur to make "Carrie's Pink Blossom" and wanted to find another drink recipe to use it in. This one fits my cocktail needs, tasty and not packing an overwhelming alcohol hit!
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Bacardi light rum
- 3⁄4 cup strawberry daiquiri mix
- 6 ounces tequila rose (strawberry cream liqueur)
- Blend with ice until the consistency is smooth and creamy. The color should be a light pink resembling a strawberry milkshake. If not, add additional Tequila Rose and/or Strawberry Mix.
- Serve in a chilled glass with a thick straw. Garnish with fresh strawberries and whipped cream.
- **Note** Strawberry Mix can be substituted with Fresh or Frozen Strawberries and Sugar Syrup.