- 1 1⁄2 ounces Bacardi light rum
- 3⁄4 cup strawberry daiquiri mix
- 6 ounces tequila rose (strawberry cream liqueur)
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend with ice until the consistency is smooth and creamy. The color should be a light pink resembling a strawberry milkshake. If not, add additional Tequila Rose and/or Strawberry Mix.
- Serve in a chilled glass with a thick straw. Garnish with fresh strawberries and whipped cream.
- **Note** Strawberry Mix can be substituted with Fresh or Frozen Strawberries and Sugar Syrup.