Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Light, easy to make. Simple salad marinates in just a few hours.
- 14 ounces marinated artichoke hearts
- 1⁄4 cup kalamata olive
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, Thinly Sliced (amount to taste)
- 1 cucumber, cubed
- 1 large tomatoes, cubed
- 1⁄3 cup Italian cheese, cubed (mozzarella for mild effect, parmesan or similar for tangier effect)
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄8 cup olive oil
- 2 -3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Mix ingredients together, toss and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
Sooooooo GOOD! I substituted some roasted tender asparagus pieces for the cucumber, and used shaved Parmesan cheese. Tagged for Spring PAC 2014.