Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great light lunch.
- 6 ounces radishes
- 1 cucumber
- 3 celery ribs
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 6 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cans tuna, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
- Cut the radishes, cucumber, celery, and bell pepper into small cubes.
- Place in a large dish with the cherry tomatoes and scallions.
- Put the lemon juice in a bowl.
- Whisk in the olive oil, with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the dressing to the vegetables, toss to coat, then set aside for 15 minutes.
- Add the tuna and parsley to the mixture and toss until well combined.