Sisty Gin's Note:
This is a light salad with a lot of flavor. It goes very quickly at summer gatherings! I have had many people ask for the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 head red leaf lettuce, chopped
- 1 pint strawberry, sliced
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1Combine chopped romaine lettuce and red lettuce.
- 2Add sliced strawberries, shredded cheese, and chopped walnuts.
- 3Mix dressing ingredients.
- 4Pour dressing over salad right before serving.
- 5This makes A LOT of dressing, so you might let guests pour their own.
- 6Of course, you can improvise.
- 7I have used raspberries and almonds.
- 8Use whatever is in season!
Browse Our Top Strawberry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Strawberry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Summer Strawberry Salad
Serving Size: 1 (327 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 905.9
- Calories from Fat 662
- Total Fat 73.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 25.1 mg
- Sodium 478.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 44.5 g
- Protein 12.9 g