Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice light summer dessert or a nice addition to a buffet table.
- 3 medium bananas
- 4 medium oranges, pared & sectioned (3 cups)
- 1 cup strawberry, halved
- 1 cup seedless grapes, halved
Sour Cream-Honey Dressing
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- Peel bananas; slice into bowl.
- Cover completely with other fruit.
- Cover bowl and chill.
- Mix dressing ingredients together.
- Just before serving, pour dressing over fruit; toss until fruit is well coated.
This was a delicious fresh fruit salad that was a snap to prepare. The dressing was creamy but light and mildly sweet. I threw in some blueberries, too. Very lovely. Thanks bert.
Delicious, light fruit salad. The dressing is just perfect and complements the blend of fruits beautifully. I would not change anything except to experiment with other fruits and this delicious dressing. Thanks Bert for a great recipe! Dianne
Really cool summer dish! I used thin sliced apples, rather than oranges, that is the only change I made.Everyone liked it, and the dressing was from stuff i had on hand. I think the dressing is great, could work with any combination of fruit. Thanks for this bert it just hit the spot.