Recipe by shawnajean
Here's a low calorie dessert that's sure to please the entire family. Made with luscious fruit it's an excellent source of vitamin C and it's cholesterol free too!
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (1/3 ounce) package sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold diet ginger ale or 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 cup sliced strawberry
- 1 cup green grape, halves
- 1 cup cantaloupe, chunks
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Stir in cold diet ginger ale. Refrigerate about 1-1/2 hours or until thickened (spoon drawn through leaves definite impression).
- Stir in fruit. Pour into 2-quart serving bowl.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.