1/2 Photos of Summer Everything Pasta Salad
1 hr 15 mins
This is a great easy salad. With lots of veggies and a great poppy seed dressing. Cooking time is actually chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces cooked tri-colored pasta
- 2 cups fresh broccoli
- 1/2 lb hard salami
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium vidalia onion, chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded & diced
- 1Whisk together dressing ingredients. Set aside.
- 2Combine all other ingredients and toss to mix well.
- 3Add dressing. Toss to coat.
- 4Chill until ready to serve. At least 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Summer Everything Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 417.9
- Calories from Fat 308
- Total Fat 34.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 40.1 mg
- Sodium 1071.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 11.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cooked tri-colored pasta