Recipe by Jennygal
From Company's Coming Cookbook. A sandwich described as for those who like to crunch!
- 1⁄4 cup light cream cheese with vegetables
- 1⁄4 cup minced radish
- 4 slices light bread
- 1 teaspoon sunflower seeds
- 12 slices English cucumbers
- 1⁄3 cup alfalfa sprout
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cream cheese and radish in a small bowl. Spread on 4 slices of bread.
- Sprinkle sunflower seeds and salt & pepper on 2 slices of bread.
- Arrange cucumber and alfalfa over sunflower seeds. Top with other slices, cream cheese side down. Cut in half and serve.