Brie and Cucumber Sandwiches
- Ready In:
- Split croissants in half and spread each with 1 tbsp. butter.
- Cut brie into 1/4" slices and place about 2 oz. on each croissant.
- Tear some leaf lettuce and place on sandwiches.
- Peel cucumber and slice thin; place across lettuce leaves.
- Place about 1/4 cup alfalfa sprouts over cucumber.
- Whisk together vinegar and oil; drizzle lightly over vegetables on sandwich.
- Place top on croissant and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a longtime member since 2002. While I have many recipes here, most of my current recipes are on my food blog at palatablepastime.com I may occasionally post something extra I have here. If you have questions, you can always contact me at email@example.com