Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve in a large pitcher or a punch bowl -- a taste of summer. A 24 ounce bottle of wine is 750 milliliters -- for some reason the computer couldn't understand that size.
- 2 cups fresh orange juice, chilled
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup triple sec, chilled
- 1 (24 ounce) bottle dry white wine, chilled
- 1 (33 ounce) bottle club soda, chilled
- Just before serving, combine orange juice, lemonade concentrate, Triple Sec, wine and club soda in a large pitcher or punch bowl and mix well.
- If using a punch bowl, garnish with a frozen ice ring studded with fresh strawberries or mint.
- If using a large pitcher, float thin slices of lime, orange, and lemon on top.