Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This salad is great when it is hot out and you really don't feel like cooking. We often have this for dinner in the summer, served with fresh bread.
- Add first 6 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix together mayo and mustard.
- Add dressing to the salad.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- hint: I use the already cooked roast chickens from the deli to make this salad quick and simple.
- Sometimes I add curry to the dressing or oriental spices for a change.
This was yummy ~ just the right amount of sweet with the fruit and crunch with the celery. Definitely a chicken salad that you could serve to company or for an easy weeknight supper. I served it to my kids in a bowl with a bagel on the side and I put it over some lettuce for myself. My 11 yo paid the highest compliment when she said, "Mom, I would take this for lunch." LOL. Thanks for posting!