1/1 Photo of Summer Bean Salsa
2 hrs 30 mins
This recipe truly is the best. Serve with tortilla chips, crackers, veggies or enjoy on its own for lunch or as a great healthy snack!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop the tomatoes into 1/4 inch pieces. Make sure to take out the "seeds" so the salsa is not watery. Place in large bowl.
- 2Pit and chop the avocados into 1/4 pieces. Add to bowl.
- 3Pour the can of Mexicali corn into the bowl.
- 4Pour the black beans into the bowl.
- 5Chop the bunch of scallions and add to bowl.
- 6Pour 1/2 cup olive oil into the mixture.
- 7Pour 3/4 cup red wine vinegar into the mixture.
- 8Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 9Mix and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Summer Bean Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.9
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 73.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 5.3 g