Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This recipe truly is the best. Serve with tortilla chips, crackers, veggies or enjoy on its own for lunch or as a great healthy snack!
- 6 firm ripe tomatoes
- 2 Hass avocadoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can Mexican-style corn (Green Giant)
- 2 (12 ounce) cans black beans, washed and strained
- 1 bunch scallion
- red wine vinegar
- olive oil
- Chop the tomatoes into 1/4 inch pieces. Make sure to take out the "seeds" so the salsa is not watery. Place in large bowl.
- Pit and chop the avocados into 1/4 pieces. Add to bowl.
- Pour the can of Mexicali corn into the bowl.
- Pour the black beans into the bowl.
- Chop the bunch of scallions and add to bowl.
- Pour 1/2 cup olive oil into the mixture.
- Pour 3/4 cup red wine vinegar into the mixture.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix and refrigerate at least 2 hours.