Recipe by Motivated Mama
A very healthy snack or breakfast recipe from The Organic Baby and Toddler Cookbook (great for adults too). Serve with vanilla yogurt and a sprinkling of nuts-YUM!
- 1 apple, cored and roughly chopped
- 1 pear, cored and roughly chopped
- 1 orange, segmented and halved
- 1 nectarines or 1 peach, pitted and roughly chopped
- 1 banana, sliced
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened orange juice or 2 tablespoons grapefruit juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place all fruit in a shallow, ovenproof dish. Add the orange or grapefruit juice and toss to coat the fruit. Sprinkle the cinnamon over the top.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake in the oven, stirring occasionally, until the fruit is soft, about 20 minutes.
- Remove the foil and crisp the surface of the fruit by baking for another 15 minutes.