Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a great vegetable side dish I came up with and turned out awesome! My wife couldn't believe this was all I did!
- 1⁄2 lb sugar snap pea
- 1⁄2 head cauliflower
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Place can of tomatoes in bottom of vegetable steamer and heat on med until it starts steaming.
- Add the fresh veggies, salt and pepper to taste and steam on low until cauliflower is just past the crispy stage.
- Pour Peas and cauliflower in bowl and top with tomatoes.
- Give a quick mix and serve!