Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is Supreme Cocoa Mix Almost sugar free. I am relisting it as sugar free to get a nutrtional breakdown as I can't find sugar free powdered milk. This has become a weekly made recipe with the winter weather and so many watching their sugar intake for several reasons. Everyone that I gave this mix to as part of a Christmas taste of home gift bag has called and asked for the recipe or asked me to make them more. But all the credit and my personal thanks goes to PAchefRebecca and Supreme Cocoa Mix.
- 473.18 ml nonfat dry milk powder (as low as possible in sugar)
- 354.88 ml Splenda sugar substitute
- 709.77 ml non-dairy coffee creamer, powder (sugar-free)
- 158.51 ml unsweetened cocoa powder
- 28.34 g boxsize sugar free chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 28.34 g boxsize sugar free vanilla pudding mix
- Place all ingredients in food processor and pulse till well blended and a fine powder.
- Store in air tight container or ziplock bag.
- Add 1/2 cup of mix to 8 oz. hot water. Stirring well to dissolve.
- Add more or less mix depending on personal tastes.
- Can top with Cool Whip sugar free topping.
- Enjoy and thanks again PAchefRebecca.