Chef #406257's Note:
This is Supreme Cocoa Mix Almost sugar free. I am relisting it as sugar free to get a nutrtional breakdown as I can't find sugar free powdered milk. This has become a weekly made recipe with the winter weather and so many watching their sugar intake for several reasons. Everyone that I gave this mix to as part of a Christmas taste of home gift bag has called and asked for the recipe or asked me to make them more. But all the credit and my personal thanks goes to PAchefRebecca and Supreme Cocoa Mix.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients in food processor and pulse till well blended and a fine powder.
- 2Store in air tight container or ziplock bag.
- 3Add 1/2 cup of mix to 8 oz. hot water. Stirring well to dissolve.
- 4Add more or less mix depending on personal tastes.
- 5Can top with Cool Whip sugar free topping.
- 6Enjoy and thanks again PAchefRebecca.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar Free Supreme Cocoa Mix
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.8
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 3.4 mg
- Sodium 155.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 17.3 g
- Protein 7.5 g