Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 8 ounces sugar-free Cool Whip, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons Splenda granular
- 15 sugar-free pecan shortbread cookies (store bought)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Whip together the Cool Whip and cream cheese until creamy.
- Add lemon juice and Splenda sugar.
- Meanwhile crush the cookies. Then add the butter.
- Press in the pie pan.
- Put it in the oven at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Add the filling to the pan.