Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy to make. I got this recipe from my sister several years ago.
- 1 (1 lb) box powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 cup Crisco shortening
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon almond flavoring
- Put all ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- Mix on low speed til blended.
- Turn on high and mix for 7 minutes.
- Can use more water if to dry.
- Can use more sugar if to wet.
Does this recipe involve powdered sugar, or just crisco?
Thanks Virginia for sharing this recipe...It was just what i was looking for. I added 1 tablespoon of cream and a little food coloring and spread it all over my sugar cookies. It made them taste soo yummy.