Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Wonderful with grilled fish or chicken.
- 1 small pink grapefruit, peeled, and cut into sections, then thirds, reserving any juice
- 1 medium orange, peeled and sectioned, and cut into thirds, reserving any juice
- 1 cup jicama, peeled, and cubed
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 serrano chili peppers, seeded, and chopped
- 2 tablespoons of fresh mint, chopped
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Reserve 1/4 cup of the combined citrus juices, from cutting citrus.
- Combine all ingredients, except reserved citrus juices.
- Mix citrus juices with honey.
- Pour over salsa, and mix gently.
- Cover, and refrigerate.