Recipe by mandabears
An other oldie but goodie, I used to use chocolate chips in this recipe until Hershey came out with the cinnamon ones, WOW!!!
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) box spice cake mix, i use duncan hines
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 cup sour cream, i use low fat
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup cinnamon baking chips
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate bit
- 1 tablespoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a bundt pan, I use Bakers Joy spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, 4 eggs, vegetable oil, water, sour cream and vanilla extract.
- Beat on low speed to moisten, scraping down sides 2 or 3 times.
- Then beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Stir in cinnamon chips.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake@ 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let stand in pan for 20 minutes then invert cake onto plate.
- CHOCOLATE GLAZE: Melt semi sweet morsels and butter in small saucepan over low heat until melted, stir often.
- Remove from heat and pour cake.