Want to fix something different? Try these!
Make and share this Stuffed Rose of Sharon recipe from Food.com.
- Remove pistils and stamens from flowers. Set aside.
- Process cottage cheese in blender till smooth.
- Transfer to nonmetallic bowl.
- Stir in yogurt and flower petals. Add herbs and seasonings. I used chopped green onion, fresh basil, thyme, oregano and rosemary, with a dash of Greek seasoning in mine and loved it!
- Pipe or spoon the dip into the center of the flower.
- Garnish with chopped petals.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight for best flavor.
- Makes about 2 cups.