Recipe by Dienia B.
From Libby's old newspaper clippings. stuffed with veggies not stuffing the recipe called for some water but now the meat has water in it so doesnt need that lol ive folded over a pork steak with this works fine if you look at juice in picture i had at least 1/2 cup juice coming from just chops you might want to add a couple of tablespoons cornstarch with 1/8 c water to chops . this has awesome flavor
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Made this recipe with 4 large chops, & had a dinner for the 2 of us & made another supper of leftovers ~ The chops were delicious both times! Easy to make, too, so this recipe goes into my pork recipe keeper! Thanks for sharing it! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]
- 2 cups corn
- 1⁄2 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, diced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 pork chops, thick
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 2 tablespoons flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the corn, bell peppers, celery, and butter together.
- Cut pockets in the pork chops.or can fold over pork steak flour the meat.
- Stuff pockets with vegetable mixture.
- mix flour into soup , if you are going gluten free just use cornstarch.
- Place chops into a casserole dish.
- Pour soup over meat. if you don't want watery gravy do cornstarch here
- Cover casserole with foil paper.
- Bake for 2 hours at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.