Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Exactly what your thinking-OMG! This recipe calls for whole grain wheat bread-use any Sturdy bread-nothing "limp" (like Wonder)
- In a medium bowl stir the strawberry cream cheese, sugar, 1/2 cup raspberries and 1/2 cup peaches.
- Spread the cheese mixture on 4 bread slices.
- Top with the remaining bread slices.
- Beat the eggs, milk and vanilla extract in 2-quart shallow baking dish with a fork or whisk.
- Press the sandwiches into the milk mixture and turn to coat.
- Add oil to large skillet and heat over medium heat for 1 to 2 minutes. Place the sandwiches, two at a time in the skillet and cook until they're lightly browned on both sides and the cheese is melted.
- Place sandwichs on individual plates.
- Divide the remaining fruit among the plates and serve with the syrup.